March 7, 2010

Weekend Inspiration: Heirloom Tomatoes

Our tomato plants are THRIVING! We gave away lots and ended up with about 15 for ourself - we can’t wait for the bounty. In fact, I have held off from buying any from the store so far to preserve my craving for ripe, juicy, sweet tomatoes. If you want some tomatoes this summer please holler… I hope I will have this beautiful fruit coming out my ears.

So this weekend, I share my craving with you… get a look at these beauties!

Green Heirloom

Green Heirloom

Italian American Heirloom

Italian American Heirloom

Yellow Brandywine

Yellow Brandywine

I just love the stripes, rich colors and incredible shapes… and this is where you need tasti-blogging technology… they taste unbelieveable too!

Happy Weekending!

Click on each pic for the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...