March 7, 2010

My Betty Draper Kitchen

HELP!!!

I’ll be tackling the rooms one at a time but wanted to share what the blank canvas looks like now. We have much darker/shinier floors now and I’ll post new pictures soon because I am in need of your help! I am most excited to work on the dining room and guest bedroom - and I can’t forget the kitchen. WOW… I have a lot of work to do.

soooo… Taaaa Daaaa…



The kitchen... welcome to the 1950s.

Doesn’t this kitchen remind you of Betty Draper’s kitchen in MadMen??? We even have the scalloped details like her.

Betty's actual kitchen from Mad Men via AMC.

So far we’ve painted the Master and Den and replaced the vanity in the master bath - I am currently ripping down the oh so 80’s floral wallpaper. You are welcome to come over and help if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...