March 7, 2010

Sneak Peek and New Fabric

Wanted to share a quick sneak peek of some of the new fabric that came to live with me and the aprons I am working on. Hope to have them done today and up by tomorrow in my shop.

Beautiful new fabric now in my studio. Apparently I was in a pink  mood.

Beautiful new fabric now in my studio. Apparently I was in a pink mood.

And now for the new aprons that are almost done and need to be adopted by lovely Etsy shoppers.

"Mary" Apron

"Mary" Apron

"Lucy" Apron

"Lucy" Apron

"Peggy Sue" Apron

"Peggy Sue" Apron

I just love this detail from the “Peggy Sue” Apron. I am enamored with the Peggy Sue fabrics - they are reproductions of vintage fabrics and have beautiful colors and images.

Fab vintage mixer detail of "Peggy Sue" Apron

Fab vintage mixer detail of "Peggy Sue" Apron

If you are enamored with this fabric as I am let me know. OR if you have a special request for something to be made out of these fabrics let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...