March 7, 2010

Thank you Art & Mike

Now that my site is officially done I want to give a little shout out to Art Geigel & Mike LaNasa for making my fabulous blog dreams come true! These guys just happen to be some long time friends from High School and I am SO thrilled with the work! Thank you!

Art Geigel

Art Geigel (on the left)

Art’s business is Omniasoft - fabulous web design (he actually does what you want done, not what he thinks you should do) and its done quick, on time and it won’t cause you to take out a second mortgage on your house. Seriously, send him an email if you are interested in a new web design (not just blogs).

Mike LaNasa

Mike LaNasa

Mike is the logo master - he created my beautiful logo which is exactly what i wanted, a little retro, a little vintage, simple and fun! Thank you so much Mike for putting up with all my changes and size requests. Check out his portfolio site here. PS - It takes a minute to load but you won’t be dissapointed.

Now I just have to scrounge through my HS yearbooks and photo albums to find some really embarassing photos I can post of you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...