May 8, 2010

Marathon Home Improvement Weekend

LOVE this succulent wreath spotted at the Columbia Plant & Flower Festival a couple of weekends ago. I have a very green thumb, but I always kill succulents. I am itching to use the color palette though- so fresh!

On tap this weekend...

Finish stripping the 80's wallpaper in the master bath
patch the walls in the master bath
hang the bead board wallpaper in the master bath
then paint that and the trim in the master bath
chop down the loquat tree in the backyard
paint the front door
fresh caulk in the hall bath
organize and finish the craft room
paint the dining room chandelier
hem the dining room curtain panels
clean the house
have some great friends over for dinner on Sunday night

Think I've bitten off more than I can chew? Me too.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...