March 15, 2011

Spring Break recap

Well, Spring Break is over. Time to get back in the swing of things at school.
Over spring break I did manage to successfully add some gold to the bookshelf and got started on the trim painting. The master bedroom and hallway are DONE!

I also got to do a little shopping, have lunch with a friend and cook some dinners. Believe me, it would have been nice to lounge in the South of France but I'll take a little mental break over anything.

Eric also ran his first 5K in Charlotte over the weekend! WAY TO GO ERIC!
So, its back to school here. This week I've got 2 papers to write, 2 tests to study for and about 5 other assignments. Blerg. When is summer break? Oh right, I don't get one until next summer. Blerg again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...