December 24, 2010

I am not as cool as I think I am

I had a major blog realization today. My family reads my blog. WHAT? You mean people I'm related to actually read this thing I write (that's totally public and out there for all the world to see) WHAT?

Here's how it went down: Mom & I decided we needed to practice skype-ing because we were skype virgins and since the big Skype-mas 2010 is scheduled for tomorrow night, we needed a dress rehearsal.

I wore my best Mickey Mouse sweatshirt for the occasion.Mom: "Good thing we are practicing for Skype-mas"

Liz: "How did you know I called it Skype-mas"

Mom: "Oh, Cheryl told me"

Liz: "Aunt Cheryl?"

Mom: "Yeah, she and I were talking the other day and she asked me about Skype-mas"

Liz: "huh?"

Mom: "Yeah, she reads your blog. Adda does too! That's so cute that you called it Skype-mas"


HI AUNT CHERYL!! HI ADDA!!! xoxo


YIKES!!! Must self-edit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...