April 26, 2010

Wedded Bliss

We hit the road up to the Upstate last weekend to visit old friends and celebrate the new Mr. and Mrs. Matt Wojo (no, not their real last name but I cannot pronounce it let alone spell it plus I've always known Matt as just Wojo).

The wedding was in Flat Rock State Park and it rained and rained. I know Laura was bummed about moving the wedding inside but it was truly the best of both worlds. The lodge was GORGEOUS! Check out those ceilings. My point and shoot does not do it justice.
AND we still got to enjoy this view and the mountain breeze.
This my friends was the place to be... a Brick Street Cafe Cake Heaven? It does it exist!!!
The one on the top right is sweet potato - it was our wedding cake too and it pretty much kicks every other cake in the world's butt. I'm just sayin'.

I'll leave you with this final hilarious photo of Wojo - you're welcome.
Hope you had a great weekend - I'll be back tomorrow with a garden and yard work update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...