April 16, 2010

Please excuse my Veruca Salt moment.

ok, so I'm totally a Martha Stewart Paint stalker. I've been reading about all the great colors on the blogosphere for months and it is NOT IN COLUMBIA YET!!!!! ARG!

Don't worry - the commercials for her paint are running here too. Tease.
Literally (and I am so not joking here - ask my husband), I call the local Home Depots (yes, all three of them) about 3x a week to ask if they have them yet. NOPE.

Please, Martha, get it in gear and put your paint chips up in the Columbia Home Depot(s) - I promise I'll stop stalking your MSL products until you do something else cool.

After my morning run to Home Depot I learned they will be installing the display April 26.

BUT I WANT IT NNNNOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...