October 2, 2010

GO JOE GO!

Eric and I along with some of our local friends, and fellow Furman Alumni hosted a fundraiser for our good friend Joe Waters last week.

Great success! It was my first hosting event of this sort though I have planned a lot of them!
Our friend Joe is running in Greenville for the SC Statehouse and let me just say AMAZING. I mean, I've known that Joe is one incredible guy for a long time but wow - he is so committed to public education and the state at large. The best part - he is the exact same person as a friend as a candidate - talk about genuine passion!
Sorry the food pic is a little late - aka - the food was good! I pulled some recipes from Pioneer Woman, random cookbooks and my momma. I will be sure to share a few tomorrow for Recipe Swap.

Thanks Joe for letting us be a part of this exciting time - we are so very proud of you and can't wait to have you represent our state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...