December 28, 2010

my A. Liz originals

I am one lucky girl - I have not one but TWO great friends who make the most beautiful jewelry!!

And the best part is - their designs are completely different but both are just my style. Well, I take that back. The best part is, that they trade goods with me :)

Meet my new lovelies - my A. Liz originals:
April's work is just so lovely and sophisticated, chic and charming and southern, all rolled into one. These toggle earrings are my very favorite because I get two pairs of earrings in one. Just pop of the bottom part and VOILA, a simple gold circle (but I haven't done that yet cause I am a turquoise fanatic).
I've got my eye on this pair next (that is unless you beat me to it). ooooh smoky quartz.
and the cherry on top - she has a darling blog where you quickly realize it's not just her jewelry that is so adorable - she is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...