November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Eric and I just woke up from our post Thanksgiving feast nap. I bet you are doing the same thing right about now.Since this Thanksgiving it's just Eric and I, we planned on just making a special pot roast and maybe some mashed potatoes but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to really COOK. So I ended up making a pot roast with carrots and onions, sweet potato fries, baked mac & cheese, deviled eggs, and to top it all off, a walnut pumpkin pie. Let's just say we have some leftovers.

Today I am thankful for so much but I think the quote of the day goes to Eric, "I am thankful for things we have but also for all the things we don't." AMEN.

excuse me, I'm off for round 1 of the leftover party that is in my fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes MA'AM I am diggin' the new blog design... nice! Double amen on Eric's toast, Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...